- What is a roll off bin?
- How do I know which bin to order?
- What is a cubic yard?
- Can I mix concrete, soil, sod, or bricks with my rubbish?
- What can I put in the bin?
- What items cannot be put in the bin?
- How can I dispose of hazardous waste?
- Can I put my old fridge, freezer, or air conditioner in the bin?
- Is there an extra cost for disposing of old bed mattresses?
- Can I move the bin?
- How high can I fill the bin?
- Are there weight limits on the bins?
- Do I need to be home when the bin is delivered?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Can I keep the bin for longer than my rental period?
- When can I book an appointment?
Can I mix concrete, soil, sod, or bricks with my rubbish?
For the sake of the environment we recycle hard fill and require them to be kept separate from general rubbish. If you need more than one bin call us and we will put together a package that works best for your project.
What items cannot be put in the bin?
Dirt, sod, soil, clay, gravel, rocks, solvents, chemicals, oils, toxic materials, paints, spray cans, flammable liquids, explosives, oil drums, oil tanks, tires, batteries, pressurized tanks, food items & carcasses. Concrete and shingles must go into the 15 yard specialty bins.
Can I put my old fridge, freezer, or air conditioner in the bin?
Yes, however because these appliances contain Freon there is an additional $50 per appliance fee for special handling as they cannot enter the landfill.
Can I move the bin?
No. The bin must never be moved as the truck may not be able to pick it up from where it was moved to. Also, you may damage the bin or driveway if it is not moved correctly. Any damage to the bins or driveway will be paid for by the customer.
Are there weight limits on the bins?
Yes. Please call 780-220-5865 for details.
Can I keep the bin for longer than my rental period?
Yes. Each extra day is $20.00 or $100.00 per additional week. Additional days/weeks should be scheduled upon booking your bin so that it is not rebooked out before you are done with it.