- What is a roll off bin?
- How do I know which bin to order?
- What is a cubic yard?
- Can I mix concrete, soil, sod, or bricks with my rubbish?
- What can I put in the bin?
- What items cannot be put in the bin?
- How can I dispose of hazardous waste?
- What if my bin can’t be delivered or picked up? Can I cancel my order?
- Can I put my old fridge, freezer, or air conditioner in the bin?
- Is there an extra cost for disposing of old bed mattresses?
- Can I move the bin?
- How high can I fill the bin?
- Are there weight limits on the bins?
- Do I need to be home when the bin is delivered?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Can I keep the bin for longer than my rental period?
- When can I book an appointment?
Can I mix concrete, soil, sod, or bricks with my rubbish?
Sod, soil, clay, and dirt are not allowed in any of the waste bins. However, we offer 15-yard dirt bins for soil removal. For the sake of the environment, we recycle concrete and bricks and it must be kept separate from general rubbish. Concrete must be no larger than 2 feet by 2 feet pieces and any wire and mesh must be cut flush to the concrete pieces. If you need more than one bin call us and we will put together a package that works best for your project.
What items cannot be put in the bin?
Dirt, sod, soil, clay, gravel, rocks, solvents, chemicals, oils, appliances containing freon, toxic materials, paints, spray cans, flammable liquids, explosives, oil drums, oil tanks, tires, batteries, pressurized tanks, food items & carcasses. Concrete or Dirt must go into a 15-yard specialty bin.
Can I put my old fridge, freezer, or air conditioner in the bin?
No, due to landfill restrictions freon is no longer accepted. Appliances with Freon can be brought to an eco station. A $100 fee for special handling will apply for each appliance containing freon if they are put into the disposal bin.
A $150 fee will apply if the bin cannot be placed or picked up due to obstructions, lack of room, or canceling your bin rental delivery or scheduled pick up without 24 hours notice.
Can I move the bin?
No. The bin must never be moved as the truck may not be able to pick it up from where it was moved to. Also, you may damage the bin or driveway if it is not moved correctly. Any damage to the bins or driveway will be paid for by the customer.
Are there weight limits on the bins?
Yes. Please call 780-220-5865 for details.
Do I need to be home when the bin is delivered or picked up?
No. Just tell us where you want the bin placed when you order. However, A $150 fee will apply if the bin cannot be placed or picked up due to obstructions, lack of room, or canceling your bin rental delivery or scheduled pick up without 24 hours notice.